Cotton Socks Mauve
- Mid-calf height and medium thickness socks (all seasons)
- Knitted from OEKO-TEX combed cotton, without substances dangerous to your health.
- Combed cotton (longer fibers), soft touch, no pilling after washing
- Nylon fiber reinforced spikes and heels
- Hand-stitched for extra thin and very comfortable seams
- Mauve plain color
Timeless, comfort and durability - we make these three promises for each of our plained socks models. It mauve one-tone is easy to wear with your daily shoes and pants.
Manufactured by a meticulous and technical knitting process (200-needle machine), these socks are dense and durable. Entirely made from the long fibres of cotton, this quality pair brings you softness and comfort to respect your skin and your health. Certified OEKO-TEX, a label recognized worldwide, our square socks guarantee the absence of harmful or toxic substances in their material and manufacturing process.
To enhance this model, we choose these finishes :
- A reinforcement of the heel and toe by nylon fibres. This technique gives resistance to these vulnerable areas.
- A refinement of the seams at the extremities thanks to the hand stitching of each sock. This method is essential for your comfort. It avoids the feeling of irritation and discomfort.
80% Combed cotton - 17% Nylon - 3% Elastane
Controlled by a specific laboratory with a meticulous test, our socks fabrics are scientifically and globally certified as environmentally and human-friendly.
Wash at 30°.
Wash inside out
Flat drying recommended
Avoid the tumble dryer
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your command the day of your purchase (except weekends).