Organic cotton boxer shorts
- GOTS certified organic cotton boxer shorts
- With integrated interior panel for optimal support
- American cut: no central seam
- Contrast elasticated waistband
- Contrasting colour embroidered logo on the left thigh
- Comes in a black and copper case
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
The blue Herringbone boxer shorts are underwear perfect for sunny days. Nice and bright with its yellow stripe, you can match up with the blue striped socks.
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
It's important to wear beautiful organic cotton boxer shorts, but it's not easy to find. So, we have decided to create a specific range for original, elegant and contemporary men. Made from organic cotton, each boxer short is unique, with patterns or colours associations. This boxer short combines two cotton patterns. The first one represents blue herringbone design and red Billybelt logo; the second represents yellow band with white dots.
We love American cut, and we enhanced it to develop the perfect boxer shorts cut. Switch the middle with two lateral was essential for your comfort. Moreover, the cut is a little bit longer and wider because it's more pleasant to wear. The last improvement we include inside this boxer short it's a jockstrap for soft intimate support.
Slipped into the top band of the boxer shorts, the elastic band assures you optimal support. With its 3cm width, the boxer shorts stay at your waist, without discomfort feeling.
Main material: 100% organic cotton
The « Blue Herringbone » boxer short GOTS certified, has made from organic cotton. Recognized worldwide, this label called GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD guarantees :
- The majority presence of controlled natural raw materials in the composition of our products,
- The implementation of environmentally friendly and human-friendly manufacturing processes,
- Real traceability of our production batches.
Organic cotton farming safeguards our planet's lands. It fights against toxic and harmful substances use. This responsible farming is essential for our world preservation and the health of all. That's why choosing this boxer short is to encourage agricultural soils and biodiversity saving.
For more information, click here.
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Machine wash at 30 ° maximum
Iron up to 200 ° maximum
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean
Shipping & Return expand_more
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your command the day of your purchase (except weekends).