Organic cotton boxer briefs
- GOTS certified organic cotton boxer briefs
- Wide elastic band
- Embroidered logo with contrasting colour on the left thigh
- Comes in its cardboard case
- Composition: 95% organic cotton - 5% elastane
The boxer Blue Japan is an organic cotton boxer briefs that revisits a traditional Japanese motif.
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
Producing beautiful organic cotton boxer briefs, we made it possible! The « Blue Japan » boxer brief is part of a wide range of underwear made exclusively from organic cotton. It decorates with traditional Japanese patterns on a navy background.
We have worked style and fit of the elastic located on the upper part of this model. Its thickness and elasticity give you the perfect comfort because it avoids waist compressing sensation.
It seemed to be essential for us to use cotton to make this boxer brief because cotton is breathable and comfortable for your skin and intimate parts.
Main materials: 95% organic cotton - 5% spandex
The « Blue Japan» boxer brief GOTS certified, has made from organic cotton. Recognized worldwide, this label called GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD guarantees :
- The majority presence of controlled natural raw materials in the composition of our products,
- The implementation of environmentally friendly and human-friendly manufacturing processes,
- Real traceability of our production batches.
Organic cotton farming safeguards our planet's lands. It fights against toxic and harmful substances use. This responsible farming is essential for our world preservation and the health of all. That's why choosing this boxer brief is to encourage agricultural soils and biodiversity saving.
For more information, click here.
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Machine wash at 30 ° maximum
Iron up to 200 ° maximum
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean
Shipping & Return expand_more
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your command the day of your purchase (except weekends).