Khaki Merino wool socks
- Warm and thick socks, at a mid-calf height, perfect for the winter season.
- Knitted with OEKO-TEX-certified Merino wool (free of substances harmful to health)
- Delicate, soft and warm fibres to be worn both indoors and outdoors
- Nylon fibre reinforced toe and heel.
- Hand-stitched for extra-thin and ultra-comfortable seams
- Elegant style made up of three knitted patterns
- Plain colour: khaki
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
Both indoors and outdoors during the cooler seasons of the year, you'll appreciate wearing a pair of socks that keep them warm, as well as giving you an elegant touch.
We use merino wool to create these thick socks. These natural sheep fibres guarantee you quality and fineness. They can keep the warmth and l give you a real feeling of comfort for your next winters.
In addition to its practicality, we also worked on its style. A winter sock is useful, but it can be aesthetical too. We obtain that by combining three knitting patterns with a unique fibre khaki colour. These socks look up your outfit with a textured and refined design.
To enhance this model, we choose these finishes
- A reinforcement of the heel and toe by nylon fibres. This technique gives resistance in these vulnerable areas.
- A refinement of the seams at the extremities thanks to the hand stitching of each sock. This method is essential for your comfort. It avoids the feeling of irritation and discomfort
40% polyester, 20% acrylic, 20% nylon, 10% merino wool
Controlled by a specific laboratory with a meticulous test, our socks fabrics are scientifically and globally certified as environmentally and human-friendly.
For more information : www.oeko-tex.com
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Wash at 30°.
Wash inside out
Flat drying recommended
Avoid the tumble dryer