Lisle socks Mustard
- Hand thin ribbed city socks (all seasons)
- Knitted from OEKO-TEX mercerised cotton, certified free of substances harmful to health.
- Make from softer, stronger and suppler cotton threads
- Toe and heel reinforced with nylon fibres
- Extra-thin and ultra-comfortable seams hand-stitched
- Colour: Mustard
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
We wanted to offer you quality Lisle socks, with beautiful and regular ribbing in a mustard plain colour. These socks can be worn during both the winter and the summer months. It is a soft fabric making it agreeable and elegant to wear.
Manufactured by a meticulous and technical knitting process (200-needle machine), these socks are dense and durable ; they made from the long fibres of cotton. The longer the cotton fibres are, the more durable these socks will be. Certified OEKO-TEX, a world label, our Lisle socks guarantee the absence of harmful or toxic substances in their material and manufacturing process. To enhance this model, we choose these finishes
- A reinforcement of the heel and toe by nylon fibres. This technique gives resistance in these vulnerable areas.
- A refinement of the seams at the extremities thanks to the hand stitching of each sock. This method is essential for your comfort. It avoids the feeling of irritation and discomfort.
80% Mercerized Cotton - 17% Nylon - 3% Elastane
Controlled by a specific laboratory with a meticulous test, our socks fabrics are scientifically and globally certified as environmentally and human-friendly.
For more information : www.oeko-tex.com
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Wash at 30°.
Wash inside out
Flat drying recommended
Avoid the tumble dryer
Shipping & Return expand_more
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your command the day of your purchase (except weekends).