Cotton socks Light Grey Herringbone
- Mid-calf height and medium thickness socks (all seasons)
- Knitted from OEKO-TEX combed cotton, without substances dangerous to your health.
- Combed cotton (longer fibres), soft touch, no pilling after washing
- Nylon fibre reinforced spikes and heels
- Hand-stitched for extra thin and very comfortable seams
- 2 colours diagonal pattern: light grey and black
- Colour of the extremity: grey
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
Essential accessories for a sophisticated wardrobe, the light grey herringbone socks are a refined finishing touch to your outfit. They are characterised by their broken stick pattern, giving an effect of oblique and symmetrical stripes. For more sparkle, we have coloured this effect with an alternation of light grey and black.
Manufactured by a meticulous and technical knitting process (200-needle machine), these socks are dense and durable. Entirely made from the long fibres of cotton, this quality pair brings you softness and comfort to respect your skin and your health. Certified OEKO-TEX, a label recognized worldwide, our two-colour socks guarantee the absence of harmful or toxic substances in their material and manufacturing process.
To enhance this model, we choose these finishes:
- A reinforcement of the heel and toe by nylon fibres. This technique gives resistance to these vulnerable areas.
- A refinement of the seams at the extremities thanks to the hand stitching of each sock. This method is essential for your comfort. It avoids the feeling of irritation and discomfort.
80% Combed Cotton - 17% Nylon - 3% Spandex
Controlled by a specific laboratory with a meticulous test, our socks fabrics are scientifically and globally certified as environmentally and human-friendly.
For more information: www.oeko-tex.com
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Wash at 30°
Wash inside out
Flat drying recommended
Avoid the tumble dryer
Shipping & Return expand_more
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your command the day of your purchase (except weekends).