Cotton socks Wide Stripes Indigo / Khaki
- Mid-calf height and medium thickness socks (all seasons)
- Knitted from OEKO-TEX combed cotton, without substances dangerous to your health.
- Combed cotton (longer fibres), soft touch, no pilling after washing
- Nylon fibre reinforced spikes and heels
- Hand-stitched for extra thin and very comfortable seams
- Wide striped design with two colours : indigo and khaki
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
Originality, comfort and durability - We make you these three promises for each of our striped socks. In addition to its elegant indigo and khaki stripes, these socks are comfortable to wear. You can wear this model with your daily pants and shoes.
Manufactured by a meticulous and technical knitting process (200-needle machine), these socks are dense and durable. Entirely made from the long fibres of cotton, this quality pair brings you softness and comfort to respect your skin and your health. Certified OEKO-TEX, a label recognized worldwide, our two-colour socks guarantee the absence of harmful or toxic substances in their material and manufacturing process.
We bring many finishes to this socks model:
- A reinforcement of the heel and toe by nylon fibres. This technique gives resistance in these vulnerable areas.
- A refinement of the seams at the extremities thanks to the hand stitching of each sock. This method is essential for your comfort. It avoids the feeling of irritation and discomfort.
80% Combed cotton - 17% Nylon - 3% Elastane
Controlled by a specific laboratory with a meticulous test, our socks fabrics are scientifically and globally certified as environmentally and human-friendly.
For more information: www.oeko-tex.com
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Wash at 30°
Wash inside out
Flat drying recommended
Avoid the tumble dryer
Shipping & Return expand_more
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your command the day of your purchase (except weekends).