Cotton socks - animal design - Magellan
Mid-calf height and medium thickness socks (all seasons)
- Knitted from OEKO-TEX combed cotton, certified free of substances harmful to health
- Combed cotton (long fibres), soft touch, no pilling after washing
- Toe and heel reinforced with nylon threads
- Hand-sewn for extra-thin and ultra-comfortable seams
- Patterns: Light orange et bleu marine stripes
- Heels and toes: Almond green
- Animal design: Penguin with orange beak and collar
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
"The Magellan " socks adopt penguins patterns on a striped fancy that we love so much. Originality and audacity were the essential points of this creation because we know that it is common to wear more fancy accessories on your feet.
Manufactured by a meticulous and technical knitting process (200-needle machine), these socks are dense and durable. Entirely made from the long fibres of cotton, this quality pair brings you softness and comfort to respect your skin and your health. Certified OEKO-TEX, a label recognized worldwide, our socks guarantee the absence of harmful or toxic substances in their material and manufacturing process.
To enhance this model, we choose these finishes :
- A reinforcement of the heel and toe by nylon fibres. This technique gives resistance in these vulnerable areas.
- A refinement of the seams at the extremities thanks to the hand stitching of each sock. This method is essential for your comfort. It avoids the feeling of irritation and discomfort.
80% Combed cotton - 17% Nylon - 3% Elastane
Controlled by a specific laboratory with a meticulous test, our penguins patterns socks fabrics are scientifically and globally certified as environmentally and human-friendly.
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Wash at 30°.
Wash inside out
Flat drying recommended
Avoid the tumble dryer
Shipping & Return expand_more
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your command the day of your purchase (except weekends).