Cotton ankle socks
- Low socks
- These socks are ideal with low shoes or trainers
- Reinforced tips and heels
- Hand-linked: extra-fine stitching at the toes
- Combed cotton for softness and nylon for resistance
- Composition: 80% combed cotton, 17% nylon, 3% elastane
With its red squares, black square low socks are an original way to revisit the traditional black socks
FULL DESCRIPTION expand_more
Timeless, comfort and practical - we make these three promises for each of our ankle socks models. Its plain colour style is original to wear with your daily shoes and pants.
Manufactured by a meticulous and technical knitting process (200-needle machine), these ankle socks are dense and durable. Entirely made from the long fibres of cotton, this quality pair brings you softness and comfort to respect your skin and your health. Certified OEKO-TEX, a label recognized worldwide, our ankle socks guarantee the absence of harmful or toxic substances in their material and manufacturing process.
To enhance this model, we choose these finishes :
- A reinforcement of the heel and toe by nylon fibres. This technique gives resistance in these vulnerable areas.
- A refinement of the seams at the extremities thanks to the hand stitching of each sock. This method is essential for your comfort. It avoids the feeling of irritation and discomfort.
80% Combed cotton - 17% Nylon - 3% Elastane
Controlled by a specific laboratory with a meticulous test, our ankle socks fabrics are scientifically and globally certified as environmentally and human-friendly.
For more information : www.oeko-tex.com
size advice expand_more
maintenance advice expand_more
Wash at 30°
Wash inside out
Flat drying recommended
Do not tumble dry
Shipping & Return expand_more
We prepare your orders at our corporate office, located in the North of France. We commit ourselves to send you your parcels the day of your purchase (except weekends).
For more information, click here.